Dr. Tarek El Sayed
Dr. Tarek received his Masters degree in Pediatrics in 1987 from Mansoura University, Egypt. He has extensive experience in general pediatrics, emergency care in pediatrics, neonatal care, and neonatal intensive care. He also is experienced in latest advances in treatment of bronchial asthma and respiratory diseases. He can attend risky deliveries for resuscitation and pediatric emergencies in delivery room.
His experience includes:
- Pediatrician in Mansoura University Hospital,
- Soliman Fakeeh Pediatric Hospital (Saudi Arabia).
- Senior specialist pediatrician in International Hospital of Bahrain (Bahrain 1989 for 3 years)
- Specialist Pediatrician in ministry of public health Qatar.
- Specialist pediatrician in Dubai Police Clinic since 2000 to date
- He has been recognized for several achievements. Some of his key contributions include:
- Recognized as providing valuable educational services for student and house officer doctors in Qatar
Participated in Maternal and child health program of Ministry of Public Health (Qatar) in October 1998 wherein he provided valuable inputs in preparing “Well Baby Program”, “Vaccination Programs” and “Development File” of State of Qatar which helped in the success of the Ministry of Public Health and medical Services which lead to receiving a certificate of appreciation from the minister of public health of Qatar
Was appointed as supervisor of child Care in Khalifa city area in Qatar in 1998.
Dr. Tarek keeps up-to-date by participation in continuous medical education:
- Participated in a training course of doctors in United Nation Development Program for health education in maternal and child healthcare in Doha-Qatar (1995)
- Participated in training course in recent advances in diagnosis of maternal and child diseases in Qatar University 1993
- Participated in a course on recent advances in diagnosis in maternal and child health diseases using the electronic microscope (Qatar)
- Participated in a course in school health program in primary healthcare (Qatar)
Dr. Tarek is also available for consultations at Dr. Kamkar Child Wellness Center, Uptown Mirdif, Dubai.